Overview of Motion Pro T3 Slidelight Clutch Cable - 02-3007
- Provides a lighter, smoother pull, and significantly increased durability over conventional OE cables
- A typical enduro, you might easily pull the clutch lever over 30 times per mile and over the course of a 50-mile race, a T3 clutch cable can spare your fingers over 400-lb. of pulling, reducing hand stress, fatigue, and arm pump
- Also provide dramatically increased durability
- Normal cables can wear out and result in metal-to-metal contact in less than 1,200 cycles, resulting in grinding, friction-generating metal-to-metal contact
- T3 cables can last for 30,000 cycles with only minimal wear which gives you a longer lasting cable that provides consistent smooth performance long after conventional cables have worn out
Housing Length: 38 3/4 in.
Elbow Length: 4 in.
Elbow Degree: 45
Cable Travel: 2 1/2 in.
Specs for Motion Pro T3 Slidelight Clutch Cable - 02-3007
||38 3/4 in.
||2 1/2 in.
||Cable - Clutch
Cross reference number(s):