Overview of Motion Pro Rev2 Throttle Kit - 01-2758
- The most advanced variable rate throttle in the world
- Innovative reel changing system lets you tailor the throttle rate to riding conditions and rider preference
- Ultra-Compact housing with snap-together elbows make it easy to install and change reels
- New sleek design requires less handlebar space or lever clearance and throttle position
- Use smaller reels for slower throttle rate and larger reels for faster throttle rate
- Included cam reel provides progressive throttle response preferred by some riders
- Unique reel design allows fast reel changes
- Cable boot keeps dirt and dust out for reliable and smooth operation
- Billet aluminum inline cable adjusters for easy installation and adjustment
- Lower section of cables use 5mm housing with PTFE liner for reduced friction, increased routing flexibility and lighter weight
- Upper section of cables use 6mm housing to provide solid support of adjusters
- Simple to install and maintain
- Designed by Motion Pro
- Patent Pending
- Rev2™ throttle assembly with throttle tube (MX/OFF-Road kits include Titan™ Throttle Tube)
- Motion Pro Rev2™ black vinyl cables specifically designed for your bike
- Street/Road Race kits include Motion Pro RoadControl™ grips and Mx/Off-Road kits include Motion Pro DirtControl™ grips
- Standard interchangeable reels: 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm
- Cam reels (Sport bike kit include Street/Road Race cam reel and Off road kits include MX/OFF-Road cam reel)
- Sportbike oriented cam profile reel for the Rev2™ Throttle
- Profile acts like a slow throttle to 40 percent opening, then progressively changes to fast profile from 70 percent to 100 percent throttle
- Allows rider greater control at lower throttle openings, but acts like a racing throttle at higher throttle openings
- Good for all levels of riders, experts will appreciate the greater control at the limit, less experienced riders will like the smooth run on/off throttle feeling
Note: Rev2 kits have cables specifically designed for fitment on specific models, but the Rev2 throttle itself is not model specific, therefore in some situations, the Rev2 may not be a direct bolt on installation due to space limitations on the stock handlebar. In some installations, it may be necessary to move other control components on the stock handlebar, shorten the Rev2 throttle tube and grip, install longer aftermarket handlebars or possibly all of the above. It is up to the end user to determine the best method for fitment on their motorcycle, and ensure that the Rev2 kit is installed properly and with the correct clearances for safe operation. Installation should be done by a qualified mechanic and carefully checked for proper function.
WARNING: Improper installation could result in great bodily injury or death.
Note: Rev2 cables can only be used with stock throttle body (or carburetor where applicable) and Rev2 throttle.
(1) Dual cable
Housing Length: 21 1/2 in.
Elbow Length: 1 3/4 in.
Elbow Degree: 90 degree
Travel: Up to 4 1/16 in./4 3/4 in.
(1) Throttle tube
(2) 1 in. diameter x 5 in. long black rubber grips
(1) Cast aluminum throttle assembly
(1) 35mm black cam reel
(1) 40mm blue cam reel
(1) 45mm red cam reel
(1) 50mm yellow cam reel
(1) Street/Road race orange cam reel
Specs for Motion Pro Rev2 Throttle Kit - 01-2758
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):