Overview of Moose UTV Double Crossbow Rack - 3518-0125
- With the growing popularity of crossbow hunting, UTV owners have encountered difficulty in safely transporting crossbows on their vehicles.
- Transports two full-sized crossbows securely held in place on a unique cradle mounted to the upper rails of the UTV bed
- The double crossbow rack is constructed of super-strong aircraft aluminum and includes cushioned, velcro-secured cradles in which the crossbows are held in place and positioned inward to prevent contact with branches and vines.
- The unit includes mounting plates and hardware for solid and secure attachment to UTV beds (for use on Polaris Ranger, mounting plates accommodate use of the bed peg holes, but the lock and ride plungers are not included)
- The double crossbow rack weighs only 8.5 lbs and ships by UPS.
- Installs in just minutes on all popular brands and models of UTV's.
- Made in the U.S.A
(1) Crossbow support bar assembly with mounting brace
(1) Crossbow support bar assembly with mounting brace and (2) Horizontal braces
(4) Crossbow holders with 1/4"-20 x 5-1/2" Studs and hook & loop
(4) 1" Plastic plugs
(4) 4" Spacers
(2) Stock rest brackets
(1) 1/4"-20 x 2-1/4" Hex head bolt
(6) 1/4"-20 x 2" Hex head bolts
(4) 1/4"-20 x 1-1/4" Hex head bolts
(4) 1-1/4" Long Slotted hex washer head sheet metal screws
(16) 5/16" Flat washers
(4) 5/16" External tooth lock washers
(11) 1/4"-20 Nylock nuts
Specs for Moose UTV Double Crossbow Rack - 3518-0125
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):