Moose Standard 7/8 in. Subtank Handlebar with Valve (No Air Hoses Included)
- Part #: 595691
- Manufacturer Part #: 0601-0733
This item is no longer available
Overview of Moose Standard 7/8 in. Subtank Handlebar with Valve (No Air Hoses Included)Adds air volume to your front suspension by using the air space in your handlebars. The ends of the handlebars are plugged, leaving room for handguard or bar end inserts, and an adjustable clicker valve is attached to hoses that connect to your forks. The clicker valve controls the air flow from fork to handlebar.
The more air volume, the plusher the ride; it's as simple as that.
On large jumps, your bike will act like it has a higher oil lever to retain bottoming resistance. On small bumps, your bike will act like it has a low oil level to smooth the ride while improving traction and turning ability
- Eliminates the weight of a bolt-on subtank
- Retains OEM level of bottom-out resistance
- Improves cornering by allowing the fork to ride mid-stroke
- Clicker valve allows on-the-fly adjustments of air flow
- Built-in pressure valve allows easy air bleed
- No drilling or tapping needed
- Buy air hoses and fittings separately
- 7/8 in. or oversize bar?
- /CR High, CR Low, or XC woods bend?
- Steering stabilizer?
- Make, model and year?
- With those questions answered, you can build your system in two steps:
#1 - Choose your handlebar - select your bend and choose a bar for use with or without a steering stabilizer
#2 - Choose your hoses - select your hoses based on your bike model and whether you use a steering stabilizer
NOTE: Scotts Stabilizer or GPR Top Mount Stabilizer
How to Buy:
These are factors that go into selecting the correct Subtank Handlebar for your bike:
Specs for Moose Standard 7/8 in. Subtank Handlebar with Valve (No Air Hoses Included)
Reviews for Moose Standard 7/8 in. Subtank Handlebar with Valve (No Air Hoses Included)
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.
Instructions and Media for Moose Standard 7/8 in. Subtank Handlebar with Valve (No Air Hoses Included)
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|