Overview of Moose Power Commander Fuel Controller - 1020-2370
- The Power Commander FC is a new plug-n-play fuel management device pre-programmed with Make/ Model specific maps. In addition the Power Commander FC has the added ability to modify or change these maps on the fly without a computer.
- Users can literally select between a Power Commander FC Map, custom-built maps, or even fine tune low, mid or high rpm ranges while sitting on the bike and without plugging into a computer. Standard +/- 10 percent increments from selected map settings, different ranges are available using the supplied Control Center software.
- Users can also load up to 10 of their personally built Power Maps into the Power Commander FC and select between them while in the saddle - eliminating the need to re-boot with the computer every time a new map is desired.
Uses OEM style connectors and high quality wiring harnesses
Small, lightweight and easy-to-fit on the bike
Pre-programmed with PCFC Power Maps specific to make, model
No computer necessary for modifying fuel management
Fully adjustable computer compatibility for ultimate tuning and personalization
Software is compatible with Power Commander, so you can download Power Commander maps to the PCFC
Integrated O2 Optimizer where Applicable
+250 / -100 fuel change. Enough adjustment to cover almost all modifications
Enhanced accel pump utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges). When you need to adjust your fuel curve for quick throttle inputs.
This unit does NOT work with any of the Dynojet accessories - SFM, Ignition Module, shifter, LCD.
(1) Power Commander FC includes (1) male two pin connector, (1) female two pin connector, (1) ring terminal and (1) bare wire
(1) 6' USB to mini USB cable
(1) O2 optimizer
(2) 5/8 in. x 2 in. adhesive back velcro
(1) Alcohol prep pad
Instructions and a manual
Specs for Moose Power Commander Fuel Controller - 1020-2370
||Fuel Injection Module
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):