Overview of Moose Poly Case Saver - 0920-0017
Cross reference number(s):09200017, 1027
Specs for Moose Poly Case Saver - 0920-0017
|Type||Engine Case Saver|
Fitment for Moose Poly Case Saver - 0920-0017See if this part fits your ride
Part 494261 fits the following machines
- 2012 Yamaha YFZ450
- 2009 Yamaha YFZ450
- 2008 Yamaha YFZ450
- 2007 Yamaha YFZ450
- 2006 Yamaha YFZ450
- 2005 Yamaha YFZ450
- 2004 Yamaha YFZ450
- 2007 Yamaha YFZ450BB Bill Ballance Edition
- 2006 Yamaha YFZ450BB Bill Ballance Edition
- 2004 Yamaha YFZ450LE Limited Edition
- 2007 Yamaha YFZ450SE Special Edition
- 2005 Yamaha YFZ450SE Special Edition
- 2007 Yamaha YFZ450SE2 Special Edition 2
- 2006 Yamaha YFZ450SP 50th Anniversary Edition
- 2008 Yamaha YFZ450SP Special Edition
- 2008 Yamaha YFZ450SP2 Special Edition 2
Wish I had bought it to begin with and many others will as well.
Fit/Finish is perfect. It's literally molded to fit your case and covers EXACTLY. This and the material it is made of is why it will protect your engine cases when the other types fail.
This piece will fit up to a 15 tooth front sprocket on the KFX450R. It fits it so tight that you have to use your noodle really good to figure out how to get it on... hint... the extreme top and bottom will slide past the chain if lined up with the chain's smaller section. Once on and moving it actual wears in to profection.
Style is a little bland, but can be made really cool if you use your head and come up with something of your own. I did... looks great!
Value is very good. This is just as good of a product as UPP, but cheaper. Yes it cost double what an aluminum one does... but what do you want?... Shiny billet for $20 or cases that are actually protected for $40?
1 year ago