Overview of Moose Poly Case Saver - 0920-0037
Cross reference number(s):09200037, 1143
Specs for Moose Poly Case Saver - 0920-0037
|Type||Engine Case Saver|
Fitment for Moose Poly Case Saver - 0920-0037See if this part fits your ride
Part 140480 fits the following machines
- 2005 Yamaha YFM660R Raptor
- 2004 Yamaha YFM660R Raptor
- 2003 Yamaha YFM660R Raptor
- 2002 Yamaha YFM660R Raptor
- 2001 Yamaha YFM660R Raptor
- 2005 Yamaha YFM660RLE Raptor Limited Edition
- 2004 Yamaha YFM660RLE Raptor Limited Edition
- 2003 Yamaha YFM660RLE Raptor Limited Edition
- 2002 Yamaha YFM660RLE Raptor Limited Edition
Wish I had bought it to begin with and many others will as well.
Fit/Finish is perfect. It's literally molded to fit your case and covers EXACTLY. This and the material it is made of is why it will protect your engine cases when the other types fail.
This piece will fit up to a 15 tooth front sprocket on the KFX450R. It fits it so tight that you have to use your noodle really good to figure out how to get it on... hint... the extreme top and bottom will slide past the chain if lined up with the chain's smaller section. Once on and moving it actual wears in to profection.
Style is a little bland, but can be made really cool if you use your head and come up with something of your own. I did... looks great!
Value is very good. This is just as good of a product as UPP, but cheaper. Yes it cost double what an aluminum one does... but what do you want?... Shiny billet for $20 or cases that are actually protected for $40?