Overview of Moose Machined Type 387X Wheel - 0230-0443
- Built to meet the demands of the ATV/UTV market, Moose Utility Division is proud to introduce the 387X line of wheels
- Whether it is in the woods, deep mud or sand, the 387X is prepared to take it on
- Handle load capacities from 675 lbs. for the 12x7 front to 1,150 lbs. for the 12x8 rear which meet, or exceed all current market requirements
- Separate yourself from the herd with a line of wheels that are 100% x-rayed on the production line to ensure quality and reliability
- Available in gloss black or machined finish with chrome center caps and rivets
- Center cap included with each wheel
- Must use 387X lug nuts (sold separately)
- Aftermarket wheels are not exact matches for OEM wheels. This wheel is specified for every model that it will bolt onto, regardless of the original wheels width, diameter, offset and other specifications. It is your responsibility to determine whether it has similar specifications to your original wheel or not, and whether a tire size change is necessary when fitting it.
- When changing wheel offset, width, diameter or tire size from the original, you must check clearance for the brakes, a-arms, fenders and any other items that the wheel or tire may interfere with before mounting a tire on the wheel or the assembly to your ATV. If the replacement wheels offset does not match the original exactly, it is better to have less offset in and more offset out to eliminate possible clearance issues.
Specs for Moose Machined Type 387X Wheel - 0230-0443
|Position - Tire
|Position - Tire
|Width - Rim
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):