Moose Extended Lift Bottom Mount
- Part #: 515868
- Manufacturer Part #: 4501-0080
Overview of Moose Extended Lift Bottom Mount
- Quick-connect mounting hardware allows easy hook-up and fast removal
- Universal, heavy-duty push tube withstands the roughest use
- Blade swivel constructed of 3/8 in. steel with 20 in. blade attaching points for greater blade support and strength
- Open swivel eliminates dirt and snow build-up in the pivot point
- Five blade swivel positions and four-way blade pitch adjustment
- ATV plow bottom-mount kits include all necessary hardware to attach universal push tube and plow to your ATV
- Winch mounts sold separately so customers can get exactly what they want
- Hand lift kit sold separately -- customers don't pay for equipment they won't use with an electric lift
- Winch mount kits accept Warn, Ramsey and Superwinch winches; come complete with roller fairlead
WHAT TO ORDER:
**Universal Manual Hand Lift Part No. 51-4356
**Electric Lift Part No. 51-5893
(5) 3/8 in. Nylock nuts
(1) 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. Shoulder bolt
(2) 1/2 in. Flat washers
(2) Blade hinge adjusting stops
(2) 3/8 in. x 1 in. Hex Head bolts
(1) Bottom mount
(2) 3/8 in. x 1-3/4 in. Wire loop pins
(4) 5/16 in. x 1-1/8 in. x 2-1/4 in. U-bolts
(8) 5/16 in. Flat washers
(8) 5/16 in. Nylock nuts
(1) Instruction sheet
Specs for Moose Extended Lift Bottom Mount
Fitment for Moose Extended Lift Bottom Mount
Part 515868 fits the following machines
|2009 Yamaha YFM250B Big Bear|
|2008 Yamaha YFM250B Big Bear|
|2007 Yamaha YFM250B Big Bear|
|2006 Yamaha YFM250B Bruin|
|2005 Yamaha YFM250B Bruin|
Reviews for Moose Extended Lift Bottom Mount
Very easy install! 10-15 minutes on my honda rancher. Fit great.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Purchased one each for my 07 Grizzly 700 and my dads 04 Grizzly 660 so we could share a blade. this product can completely replace the center factory plastic skid plate on both machines, covering from the front factory skid plate to the rear factory skidplate. fit perfectly on the 660. on the 700, the plate fit good other than it didnt have a place to support the bottom of the front inner fenders but they are able to be ziptied to the frame just fine (the 660 didnt have the inner fenders mounted to the factory center skid plate), and didnt line up as perfectly with the rear of the front skidplate as it did on the 660 but still a great product and does just what it should. i would definately purchase again for both machines.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
The plate fit perfect on my machine, and since it is 1/4" thick, it works great as extra protection. The Moose plow fitted perfectly too. This kit was well worth the purchase. Thank you.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Good quality plate
Works, gets the job doneI would recommend this item to a friend.
It was very easy to install, fit greatI would recommend this item to a friend.
cant beat it for the price.
Part was at my door step the day after I ordered it. Customer service was great. Part was cheap and fit perfect. Could not ask for better service.I would recommend this item to a friend.
complete with extras
Comes complete with great instrustions and extra blade parts as well.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Moose Extended Lift Bottom Mount
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|