Moose Carbon Fiber Skid Plates by Eline - 0506-0371
- Part #: 495014
- Manufacturer Part #: 0506-0371
- Our Price: $159.95
Overview of Moose Carbon Fiber Skid Plates by Eline - 0506-0371
- Thick Kevlar composite construction provides a longer fatigue life and greater tensile strength than aluminum
- Molded to the exact shape for close fit and more protection; absorb vibration and do not amplify sounds like aluminum plates
- Hard hits won't permanently deform composite plates, which helps reduce bent frame tubes or damaged water pumps; they look great long after aluminum plates give up
- Skid plates cover engine side engine cases and the water pump in addition to the frame and the center case; glide plates protect frame rails and the center engine case
- All plates are designed with a high front to keep mud from building up on the engine
- Include mounting hardware
- Made in the USA.
Note: This item ships 3-4 business days after the order is placed
1. (1) Stainless "U" bracket with speedclip
2. (2) 10mm button head fasteners
3. (2) 16mm button head fasteners
4. (1) 20mm hex head fasteners
5. (2) 10mm flange nuts
6. (2) 12mm flat washer
7. (3) 18mm flat washers
Specs for Moose Carbon Fiber Skid Plates by Eline - 0506-0371
Fitment for Moose Carbon Fiber Skid Plates by Eline - 0506-0371
Part 495014 fits the following machines
|2008 KTM 450 EXC-R|
|2008 KTM 450 XCR-W|
|2008 KTM 530 EXC-R|
|2008 KTM 530 XCR-W|
Reviews for Moose Carbon Fiber Skid Plates by Eline - 0506-0371
grate for the woods
takes a beating 100% better than aluminum skid gardsI would recommend this item to a friend.
good product but must be removed for oil changesI would recommend this item to a friend.
This thing is awesome! It fit like it came from the factory on my sxf 450, My 11 year old son was able to install with very little effort, all I did was supervise, superior product design, easy to remove for cleaning, has yet to take much of an impact but I am sure it is up to the challenge. Everything you would expect from moose and better than i expected. It is a bit expensive but still way cheaper than a broken case or crushed frame tube, the peace of mind is well worth the investment.I would recommend this item to a friend.