Moose Carbon Fiber Skid Plates by Eline - 0506-0368
- Part #: 495011
- Manufacturer Part #: 0506-0368
Overview of Moose Carbon Fiber Skid Plates by Eline - 0506-0368
- Thick Kevlar composite construction provides a longer fatigue life and greater tensile strength than aluminum
- Molded to the exact shape for close fit and more protection; absorb vibration and do not amplify sounds like aluminum plates
- Hard hits won't permanently deform composite plates, which helps reduce bent frame tubes or damaged water pumps; they look great long after aluminum plates give up
- Skid plates cover engine side engine cases and the water pump in addition to the frame and the center case; glide plates protect frame rails and the center engine case
- All plates are designed with a high front to keep mud from building up on the engine
- Include mounting hardware
- Made in the USA.
1. (1) Stainless "U" bracket with speedclip
2. (2) 20mm button head fasteners, rear of plate
3. (2) 16mm button head fasteners, bracket to motor
4. (1) 20mm hex head fasteners
5. (2) 10 mm flange nuts
6. (2) 12mm flat washers
7. (3) 18mm flat washers
Specs for Moose Carbon Fiber Skid Plates by Eline - 0506-0368
Fitment for Moose Carbon Fiber Skid Plates by Eline - 0506-0368
Part 495011 fits the following machines
|2010 KTM 250 SX-F|
|2009 KTM 250 SX-F|
|2008 KTM 250 SX-F|
|2007 KTM 250 SX-F|
|2006 KTM 250 SX-F|
|2005 KTM 250 SX-F|
Reviews for Moose Carbon Fiber Skid Plates by Eline - 0506-0368
grate for the woods
takes a beating 100% better than aluminum skid gardsI would recommend this item to a friend.
good product but must be removed for oil changesI would recommend this item to a friend.
This thing is awesome! It fit like it came from the factory on my sxf 450, My 11 year old son was able to install with very little effort, all I did was supervise, superior product design, easy to remove for cleaning, has yet to take much of an impact but I am sure it is up to the challenge. Everything you would expect from moose and better than i expected. It is a bit expensive but still way cheaper than a broken case or crushed frame tube, the peace of mind is well worth the investment.I would recommend this item to a friend.