Overview of Moose 1.0 GPM High Flo Sprayer Pump - 4503-0053
Demand switch models operate only when liquid flow is required. Pump and motor stop instantly when discharge is closed. Diaphragm design eliminates
troublesome shaft seal. Pump can be run dry without damage. Ball bearing drive assures longer pump life. Excellent self-priming capability. Santoprene
diaphragms and viton valves are standard. Maximum temperature of pumped liquid 130°F (55°C). Permanent magnet motor and longer life brushes.
- Ready For Round-up®
- Each pump now has an internal fan which cools the pump during operation by up to 50%.
- Upgraded Pressure Switch for longer life.
- Motor windings have been increased to help dissipate heat
- All models are now fuse protected
- 1.0 Gallon Per Minute
- 35 PSI max Pressure
- 4 AMP draw
- Replacement pump for 15 Gallon 1.0 GPM spot sprayer (DK# 25-7923)
Specs for Moose 1.0 GPM High Flo Sprayer Pump - 4503-0053
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):