Michelin Rear Pilot Road 3 180/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 543974
- Manufacturer Part #: 16808
This item is no longer available
Overview of Michelin Rear Pilot Road 3 180/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
- (W)-rated for speeds in excess of 168 mph
- Dual-compound sport touring tubeless radial featuring revolutionary X Sipe technology which delivers all-weather performance without compromising tread life or handling
- Both front and rear tires feature 2CT two compound technology
- Soft rubber compound on tread shoulders and wear-resistant compound down the middle; front tire features a wider soft-compound than the Pilot Road 2
- Made of environmentally sound 100% non-aromatic-oil rubber compounds
- Specifically designed for loaded sport touring and 2-up riding
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 7.48 in./5.5 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.35 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 5.50 in.-6.00 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 7/32 in.
Balance DOT: No
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: W(V270)-Rated up to 168 MPH
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 805 lbs./42 PSI
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: 3 Polyamide/1 Aramid
Sidewall Plies/Material: 3 Polyamide
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Specs for Michelin Rear Pilot Road 3 180/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
Reviews for Michelin Rear Pilot Road 3 180/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.