Michelin Rear Pilot Road 3 150/70VR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 543978
- Manufacturer Part #: 93333
Overview of Michelin Rear Pilot Road 3 150/70VR-17 Blackwall Tire
- (V)-rated for speeds up to 149 mph
- Dual-compound sport touring tubeless radial featuring revolutionary X Sipe technology which delivers all-weather performance without compromising tread life or handling
- Both front and rear tires feature 2CT two compound technology
- Soft rubber compound on tread shoulders and wear-resistant compound down the middle; front tire features a wider soft-compound than the Pilot Road 2
- Made of environmentally sound 100% non-aromatic-oil rubber compounds
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment
Inflated Width /Measuring Rim Width: 6.38"/4.25"
Inflated Diameter: 25.83"
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 3.00"-4.50"
Deepest Tread Depth: 8/32 in.
Balance Dot: No
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: V or V240-Rated up to 149 mph
Capacities and Construction:
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 716 lbs/42 psi
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: 2 polyamide/1 aramid
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 polyamide
DOT approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Specs for Michelin Rear Pilot Road 3 150/70VR-17 Blackwall Tire
Reviews for Michelin Rear Pilot Road 3 150/70VR-17 Blackwall Tire
Thanks Dennis Kirk
thanks DK for having this tire avilable in my size. other internet tire stores carry MPR3 ZR only. no VR. Youre the only one. Again thanks and, keep up the good work.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?