Overview of MH Instruments Rumble Road 4 in. Diameter Premium Amplified Chrome Stereo Speakers - 118
- MH Instruments (MHI) designs, manufactures and distributes consumer electronics products for powersports applications, including motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and boats, as well as airplanes
- BUILT-IN AMPS!!!
- Enjoy one of the best sounding, loudest amplifier-integrated units on the market!
- MHIs high-output, high-fidelity stereo speaker system produces crisp, powerful sound even at highway speeds
- Amplifiers are built into BOTH speakers for up to 92 watts of power capability from your audio system.
- MHIs proprietary built-in amps mean reliable, water-protected electronics "behind the grille," with no unsightly bags or visible add-on amps that add labor or clutter
- Rumble Road Premium is attractively packaged in lustrous chrome spotlight shells to enhance the look of most any motorcycle
- Easily installed on handlebars, spotlight mounting bars, forks or crashbars, the Rumble Road Premium speaker system is weather-resistant and works with any portable MP3, satellite or other personal stereo featuring a standard miniplug headphone jack. Rumble Road provides high-quality sound on the go or while parked
- To install, simply wire up to a switched and fused 12-volt source on your bike, hook up your favorite portable stereo using the supplied cabling and enjoy!
- No external amplifiers ensures a very clean look
What You Get - Each Original Classic Rumble Road Premium kit includes everything you need to mount the speaker system on your motorcycle:
- 2 chromed Rumble Road speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 2 three-piece mounting clamps (1")
- In-line volume controller
- Noise filter
- All audio cabling and power wiring
- 3 feet of black wire dressing
- Clear, illustrated installation guide
- Powerful, Clear Sound
- Standard Cruiser Spotlight Housing
- Chrome-Plated Enclosure
- Stainless Steel Grilles
- Versatile Mounting Locations
- Quality 4" Coaxial Full-Range Speakers
- Built-in Weatherized Amplifiers & Standard Stereo Mini Plug - No External Amplifiers Needed; No Ugly Add-ons; Water-Protected Enclosures
- Easy-Access Volume Control
- 46 Watts Peak Power, 32 Continuous into 4 Ohms @ 13.6 VDC per Speaker with High-Gain Input; Total System Rating: 92 Watts Peak Power, 64 Continuous
- Use With Motorcycle Running or Off
- Easy Installation
Specs for MH Instruments Rumble Road 4 in. Diameter Premium Amplified Chrome Stereo Speakers - 118
|Size - Speaker
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):