Metzeler Rear Sportec M3 190/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 1828400
- Part #: 543736
- Manufacturer Part #: 1828400
This item is no longer available
Overview of Metzeler Rear Sportec M3 190/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 1828400
- W-rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- High-grip compound for high-performance bikes provides excellent mileage and a high performance level throughout its life cycle
- Advanced tread pattern combines with tread compound for confidence-inspiring wet-road performance and reduced hydroplaning
- Tread pattern balances grooves for draining water and compound-only for ultimate grip for uniform wear, improved mileage and an aggressive look
- Front and rear tires feature balanced profiles for the best handling and high-speed stability
Sidewall ID Information:
Metzeler Sportec M3 190/55ZR-17 M/C 75W
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 7.36 in./ 6.00 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.33 in.
Acceptable Rim Width(s): 5.50-6.00 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 7/32 in.
Width of White Stripes: Not Applicable
Balance Dot: Two Red
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: W-(V270) Rated up to 168 mph
Capacities adn Construction
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 853 lbs/ 42 psi
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: 1 Rayon/ 1 Steel
Sidewall Plies/Material: 1 Rayon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication and/or website for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Specs for Metzeler Rear Sportec M3 190/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 1828400
Reviews for Metzeler Rear Sportec M3 190/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 1828400
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.
Instructions and Media for Metzeler Rear Sportec M3 190/55ZR-17 Blackwall Tire - 1828400
|Owners Manual - PDF||Manual PDF|