Metzeler Rear ME880 140/90HB-16 Wide White Sidewall Tire
- Part #: 541907
- Manufacturer Part #: 1425800
Overview of Metzeler Rear ME880 140/90HB-16 Wide White Sidewall Tire
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Cruisers and touring bikes generate high loads that these tires can handle
- Designed for cruisers and tourers handling characteristics
- Rounded tread profile on front tire offers smooth, neutral steering
- Flatter tread profile and larger contact patch on rear tire improve traction and mileage
- Tread pattern with offset groove alignment is computer designed for uniform wear characteristics, low noise, excellent water-displacement ability and stability over rain grooves and under hard braking
- Sidewall ID Information: METZELER 140/90B-16 M/C 77H ME880
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 5.7 in. / 3.5 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.8 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 2.75 in. - 3.75 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 12/32 in.
Balance DOT: No
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: H-Rated up to 130 MPH
CAPACITIES AND CONSTRUCTION
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 908 lbs./42 PSI
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Tread Plies/Material: 3 Nylon/2 Rayon
Sidewall Plies/Material: 3 Nylon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless-Can Be Used With A Tube
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Specs for Metzeler Rear ME880 140/90HB-16 Wide White Sidewall Tire
Reviews for Metzeler Rear ME880 140/90HB-16 Wide White Sidewall Tire
Motorcycle tires of the gods
I love Metzler tires. i have tried others and am always disappointed, Metzlers are the only way to go.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Metzeler ME880 rear tire
this is the 3rd rear tire (2nd on front) of these ME880's I would never buy another Dunlop (stock H-D tire) - these tires stick so much better & I get much better mileage from them on my 2000 Roadking Classic - got a set on my wife's '88 Super Glide (FXR) & will probably switch from Avons on my other bike '85 FXRS when they need replacingI would recommend this item to a friend.
finally a great mileage tire
After using the standard Dunlop tires from the dealer and various other sources a friend suggested I try the Metzeler tire. Best decision I have made in tires. They last almost twice as long and the cornering is so much better I can believe everyone doesn't use them. I had them put on at a local shop and the mechanic said these are the tires he is going to use on his bike. He likes to ride the twisties in the mountains. I'm always looking for a good deal and Dennis Kirk had the best I could find.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Metzeler Rear ME880 140/90HB-16 Wide White Sidewall Tire
|Owners Manual - PDF||Manual PDF|