Overview of Magnum Sterling Chromite II Spark Plug Wires - 3024B
- High-voltage, high-temperature, 8mm silicone ignition wires featuring high-performance, wire-wound Monel (white copper-nickel alloy) suppression cores, Posi-Lock spring clip terminals and the highest quality silicone spark plug boots
- 150 ohms resistance
- New design eliminates need for wires to be grounded
- Each strand of the outer braid is coated with a plastic enamel, then covered with a clear Teflon® skin
- Perfect match for Sterling Chromite II fuel/oil and brake lines and Sterling Chromite II clutch, throttle and idle cables
- Fits terminal nut spark plug
- End boot angle is 90 degrees
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: For all 66-85 Sportsters (except models with magneto ignition)
Specs for Magnum Sterling Chromite II Spark Plug Wires - 3024B
|Color - Primary
||20 in. / 7 in.
||Spark Plug Wire - Custom
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):