Overview of Magnum Stainless XR Handlebar Installation Kit for use w/12"-14" Ape Hangers (ABS) - 589311
Magnum XR Handlebar Installation Kits offer a great fit and excellent quality at an economical price
XR Handlebar Installation Kits are available for popular ABS and non-ABS Harley-Davidson® motorcycles with 12" to 17" ape hanger style handlebars
Clear coated stainless steel that features highly polished, chrome plated fittings.
All cables are a low effort, high efficiency design that meets or exceeds all OE specifications for fitment, construction, endurance
Magnum XR Brake Lines use an enhanced construction of heavy gauge stainless steel embedded in tough abrasion resistant nylon outer jacket for superior durability and extreme braking response for safe riding
The coating on cables and brake lines offers exceptional protection for paint or chrome
Kits that include manifolds use an all brazed construction to ensure optimal OE fitment and appearance
Manifolds use -3 AN connections for an easy installation
Kits include throttle and idle cables or throttle-by-wire extensions, clutch cable or XR hydraulic clutch line, XR brake lines, copper crush washers, hardware, turn signal and switch wiring extensions
Brake lines exceed all DOT FMVSS-106 requirements
Note: Kits are based on using ape hanger style handlebars and 2" risers.
(1) 71" Stainless clutch cable W/3-1/2" travel
(1) Rubber boot
(1) White plastic barrel
(1) 74-5/8" Stainless brake line W/(1)3/8"/10mm 35-degree banjo fitting and (1) 3/8"/10mm upper brake line adapter
(1) Male junction block W/(2) 14-5/8" stainless brake lines with (1) 3/8"/10mm 90 degree banjo fitting and (1) 56-1/4" stainless steel brake line W/3/8"/10mm 90 banjo fitting
(10) 3/8"/10mm Copper crush washers
(1) Throttle by wire kit including (6) 14-1/2" wires W/bullet connectors (1) 14" shrink tube and (6) 2-1/2" shrink tubes
(1) Switch wire extension kit including (26) 14-1/2" wires W/bullet connectors (2) 14" shrink tubes and (26) 2-1/2" shrink tubes
Specs for Magnum Stainless XR Handlebar Installation Kit for use w/12"-14" Ape Hangers (ABS) - 589311
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
Do not include HTML, links, references to other stores, pricing or contact info.
My question is about:
If your question is about more than one item, click + to add them.
Browse 1 question
Browse 1 question
and 1 answer
Will this work on a 09 Road King FLHRCI? Description shows a 74 5/8" brake line. I have dual rotors and that length seems too much going from the brake cylinder down to the manifold where it splits to go to the two calipers. It says "exact fit". Others say exact fit and only have one brake line for one side. Just curious before I place an order.