Overview of Magnum Custom Sterling Chromite II Designer Series Dual Disc Lower Front Brake Line - 37009
Revolutionary concept in aftermarket H-D steel-braided brake lines
One-piece lower line assemblies - lines are brazed into polished-chrome banjo fittings at the caliper end and a polished chrome junction block at the other, so you just bolt the fittings to the calipers and the junction block to the bottom of the triple tree
One-piece upper lines feature brazed-on fittings that screw into the junction block at one end and the master cylinder at the other
Lines feature Magnums Sterling Chromite II finish; fittings are polished chrome
Now its easier to make brake line changes when installing new handlebars since you only have to replace the upper line
Upper lines are available in 15 in.-39 in. lengths with 90 degree, 35 degree and straight upper banjo fittings, ensuring a clean, custom look in any application
Crush washers included
Meet DOT MVSS-106
NOTE: Upper and lower lines must be purchased separately.
UPPER BRAKE LINE PART NOS.
Upper lines are available in 15 in.-39 in. lengths with 90 degree, 35 degree and 180 straight upper banjo fittings, ensuring a clean, custom look in any application
The fit and finish has to be seen to be believed. Sooo much better than the stock look. Read the little instruction note that comes w/it, on mine I had to remove the stock locating dowel thing. I didn't read the instruction note so I was a bit concerned w/what was up initially. Obviously I used a new upper line also, I'm completely digging the set up, plus it's MADE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Looking product, only thing is, when ordering, be sure to measure & get upper line, since original front dual brake line is a 1 piece assy, neglected that on my part. Other than that, smaller dia. than original, & looks more stylish, works great.
Overall I'm happy with this brake line. I put it on a Victory Touring Cruiser and I have 10mm banjo bolts. Item description states banjo fittings are 10mm. My banjo bolts did not fit, the shoulder on the bolt was too large for the fitting. I used my Dremel to open it up, rinsed vigorously in brake fluid and wiped clean. In the end everything turned out fine with a little extra work.