Overview of Magnum BYO® Brake Line Validation Pressure Tester - 399003
- A MUST HAVE tool for the serious BYO brake line builder.
- Quickly pressure test your brake lines to validate your assembly.
- Can be used anywhere and requires no power, electric or air for operation.
- Tests brake line to 2500 psi in seconds.
- Use it to pre-fill brake lines before installation – makes bleeding lines and hydraulic systems easier.
- Doubles as a diagnostics tool for troubleshooting system issues.
- Insures compliance with FMV55-106 standards.
- Includes BYO® pressure tester, fill tube, adapters to test banjo style brake lines and a sturdy carrying case.
(1) Pressure tester assembly W/pressure gauge
(1) Handle assembly
(1) Check valve assembly W/(1) hose barb fitting and check valve release knob
(1) 1/4"-20 X 3/8" Hand knob
(1) Adapter sleeve
(1) Tube of lubricant
(1) 2' Rubber hose W/1/8" ID
(1) Black plastic plug
(2) 3/8"/10mm Banjo adapters
Instructions and a manual
Specs for Magnum BYO® Brake Line Validation Pressure Tester - 399003
||Tool - Brake Line Validation Pressure Tester
Cross reference number(s):