Overview of Magnum Black XR Stainless Extreme Response Front Brake Line Kit - w/ABS +6" & +10" - SBC1316-34
Replaces OEM # 42935-12, 42927-12, 42940-12
- Manufactured with an enhanced construction for extreme braking response and durability
- Designed to be compatible with Harley-Davidson® ABS requirements for stock and alternate length brake lines
- Inner PTFE tubing braided with XR Stainless Steel reinforcement embedded in a tough Nylon outer jacket offers exceptional protection for paint or chrome
- Available in stock and plus lengths with black coated XR Stainless brake line to fit most ABS or non-ABS Harley-Davidson models - Touring, Softail, Dyna, and Sportster
- All fittings are highly polished and chrome plated
- All brazed manifold construction eliminates leaks, alignment problems, and unattractive threaded connections for a sleek appearance
- -3AN connections for easy installations
- Exceeds all DOT FMVSS-106 Specifications
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: These brake lines are +6" over stock length on Dyna Street Bobs with Mini Apes handlebars and are +10" over stock length on Dyna Wide Glides and Dyna Street Bobs with Pull Back handlebars.
(1) Black vinyl stainless steel brake line 26-1/2" W/(1) 3/8"/10mm 80-degree banjo fittings, (1) junction block W/mounting hole & (1) AN#3
(1) Black vinyl stainless steel brake line 34" W/(1) 7/16" 35-degree banjo fitting & (1) 3/8"-24 female inverted flare
(2) 3/8"/10mm copper crush washers
(2) 7/16" Copper crush washers
Specs for Magnum Black XR Stainless Extreme Response Front Brake Line Kit - w/ABS +6" & +10" - SBC1316-34
|Banjo Angle - Upper
||26 1/2 in.
Harley Davidson Part Number(s):
42927-12, 42935-12, 42940-12
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):