Magnum +2 IN Black Pearl Left Lower Designer Series DOT Extended Brake Line for Dual to Single Disc Conversion (w/ABS) - AS470182
- Lower brake line kits available in extended length versions to fit 2014 and up Harley-Davidson Touring Models with ABS
- Allows brake calipers to be moved to different mounting locations, including radial brake caliper relocations
- Caliper lines are extended and incorporate EZ-Align banjos for easy installation
- Plus 50.8 mm (2") or plus 102 mm (4") length stock style, two-line configurations
- Left side dual to single disc conversions in stock, plus 50.8 mm (2") or plus 102 mm (4") lengths
- CNC precision bent tubes for a factory fit
- Brake lines are constructed with PTFE inner tubing, DuPont™ Kevlar® Aramid Fiber, premium Signature Magnum braids and a crystal-clear outer PVC jacket that will never discolor
- Aramid Fiber reinforcement greatly reduces line expansion for the ultimate in high performance
- The industry's highest quality braid in two Signature color choices; Sterling Chromite® and Black Pearl
- Matching upper brake lines on pages, hydraulic clutch lines and clutch cables are available to compliment the lower brake lines; see pages???
- Highly polished fittings are chrome or black chrome-plated
Magnum Shielding brake lines are designed to follow the same routing path as OEM lines.
Harley-Davidson motorcycles equipped with ABS (anti-lock brake system) require ABS specific upper and lower brake line kits. Failure to do so may result in compromised anti-lock braking ability. Magnum Shielding brake line kits manufactured specifically for these applications are identified with the letters "ABS" printed directly on the brake hose.
(1) 82-1/2" Black pearl front left brake line W/(1) 3/8"/10mm 90 degree banjo fitting & (1) 3/8"/10mm 90 degree banjo fitting
(4) Copper crush washers
(2) Black cable ties