MAD-RAMPS Ramp Extension Kit - MR0105
- Lifted trucked?
- MAD-RAMPS Extensions easily attach to give you an extra 30 inches of length for easy loading and unloading of your ATV or UTV.
- The MAD-RAMPS Extensions attach to the end of the standard-length aluminum ramps and add an additional 30 inches of ramp length to the standard MAD-RAMPS system.
- The MAD-RAMPS Extensions can be used by people who drive lifted trucks, and by those who wish to have a more gradual incline slope when loading and unloading their ATVs/UTVs.
- Manufactured with aluminum alloy
- Lightweight and easy to handle (14 lbs.)
- Provides 9 feet 10 inches of ramp length when combined with the standard MAD-RAMPS system
- Seamlessly attaches to the standard-length aluminum ramps with two retainer pins for quick and safe use
- Easily removable for over-the-road travel
- Reduces the incline angle when loading and unloading ATVs/UTVs on trucks with lift packages, large tires, or heightened suspension systems
(2) Aluminum ramp extensions
(4) 1/4" x 3-5/8" Clean pin W/square wire retainer