Overview of Mac Fat Stakkers 2 1/4 in. Exhaust System - 002-1824
(2) Drag Pipes
(2) 1/4"-20 x 3/4" Flange head bolts
(2) 1/4"-20 lock nuts
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
Cross reference number(s):18101360
Specs for Mac Fat Stakkers 2 1/4 in. Exhaust System - 002-1824
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
Fitment for Mac Fat Stakkers 2 1/4 in. Exhaust System - 002-1824See if this part fits your ride
Part 4403005 fits the following machines
- 2005 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2004 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2003 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2002 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2001 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2000 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1999 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1998 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1997 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1996 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 1995 Kawasaki VN800A Vulcan
- 2005 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2004 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2003 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2002 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2001 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 2000 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1999 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1998 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1997 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
- 1996 Kawasaki VN800B Vulcan Classic
Did not come with any instructions (installation is pretty straight forward). In the box was 2 pipes, 2 collars, 2 nuts and bolts. You need to purchase 2 exhaust gaskets before hand as they are not included.
They sound great, nice rumble at idle, removeable baffles if you prefer. You do need to rejet your carbs to prevent bluing.