Overview of Lindby Custom Black Powder-Coated Unibar - BL14606
- OEM-style highway bars with traditional style
- Constructed from durable 1-1/4 in. high-tensile steel tubing
NOTE: Not recommended for use with extended forward controls or extended floorboards.
Hardware is stainless steel.
Per Lindby: We do not powder coat the hardware anymore
because it will chip off when the bolts start to get pressured when you
tighten them. Lindby Suggests: Once the bar and hardware has been
installed, you can get some black touch up paint or even nail polish and
paint the heads of the bolts to blend it in with the.
(1) 10mm-1.25x85mm Buttonhead bolts
(1) 10mm-1.25x50mm Buttonhead bolt
(2) 8mm-1.25x20mm Buttonhead bolts
(2) 10mmx20mm Spacers
(2) 10mmx6mm Spaers
(2) 10mm Flat washers
(2) 8mmx6mm Spacer washers
(2) Flat washers
Specs for Lindby Custom Black Powder-Coated Unibar - BL14606
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):