Overview of Legend Standard Revo Tri Glide Shocks - 1310-1209
- Provide improved plush ride quality, control and resistance to bottoming-out
- Extended coil length has larger "sweet spot" without increasing overall shock length
- Unique spring rate offers the ability to soften pre-load, reducing ride height and maintaining a smooth ride
- Allow minimal pre-load adjustments when changing between riders' weights or loads
- Adjust by hand, no tools needed
- Available in 13"
- Spherical bearings on both the top and bottom provide easy installation and alignment
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
(2) Black shocks with black springs and aluminum preload adjusters
(4) Aluminum bushings
(2) 1/2"-13 X 1-15/16" Socket head bolts
(2) 1/2"-13 X 1-11/16" Socket head bolts
Specs for Legend Standard Revo Tri Glide Shocks - 1310-1209
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):