Overview of Leader Universal GPS Windshield Mount w/1/4 in. -20 Stud Threading - MAW-17U
- Install it by removing removing the stud on your windshield and screwing your new GPS mount in its place - flats on two sides make it easy to use a wrench for tightening
- Total length is 2 3/8 in (perfect for clearing the "arc" of the windshield)
- On the GPS end, the 17mm ball (same size ball as a car mount) uses the stock GPS cradle or the socket-mounting hole on the back of your unit and rotates/tilts just as it does in your car
- Available with 12-24 stud threading (PART NO. 23-4379) as used on Harley-Davidson-brand windshields and with 1/4 in."-20 stud threading (PART NO. 23-4378) as on most other windshields
- Fitment includes many Garmin Nuvi and Magellan Roadmate GPS
- Made of stainless steel
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Your GPS must accept the 17mm size to use this kit; often that means an extra piece that came in your GPS kit (or that can be purchased separately) that "clips" onto the GPS.
Specs for Leader Universal GPS Windshield Mount w/1/4 in. -20 Stud Threading - MAW-17U
||Device Mounting Component - Base
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):