Overview of Vance & Hines FuelPak - 61023
- Available here in original version which is not legal for sale in CA
- Throttle position sensor-based system simplifies the process of fuel-injection tuning
- Enables you to fine-tune the fuel mixture throughout the entire rpm range with the touch of a button
- Increases power and improves throttle response
- Very user friendly; plugs into the existing harness on the bike
- No computer or software is required; simply punch in the values provided on the V&H website
- Values provided are for use with Vance and Hines exhaust systems
- Fuelpak will also work with other exhaust systems (contact V&H tech support for tuning information)
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware
NOTE: Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles.
NOTE: Requires the use of a high-performance air filter.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Vance & Hines FuelPak - 61023
||Fuel Injection Module
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):