Overview of Baron Custom Accessories Black Nasty Boy Wicked Curves Raider Exhaust - Flat Cut - BA-1025-01B
- Powerful sound and an elegant look
- Exhaust pipes measure a full 2-1/4 in. o.d. with .083 in. wall tubing; heat shields are .049 in.
- Include baffles and all necessary installation hardware
- Exhaust tips available separately; sold each
(2) Black drag pipes wtih removable baffles and heat shields
(1) Black powder coated mounting bracket
(2) 10mm-1.50 x 20mm hex head bolts
(5) Hose clamps
(2) Zinc peg mount spacers
(4) 8" black cable ties
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturers information.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycles fuel-air mixture. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or Power Commander is recommended, see the Intake/Fuel section.
Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing, therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems/Lubes section for products to help remove or prevent exhaust discoloration.
Specs for Baron Custom Accessories Black Nasty Boy Wicked Curves Raider Exhaust - Flat Cut - BA-1025-01B
Cross reference number(s):