Overview of L.A. Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve-74.8mm Bore - FL1198
- L.A. Sleeve Co. lets you re-sleeve worn or seized cylinders
- An economical solution for riders, racers and engine builders -- way less expensive than new cylinders
- Made from an alloy of carbon, chrome and 200 Brinel molybdenum, these centrifugal castings are easy to install and bore
- Turn your rebuild into a dependable, long-lasting engine
- Sleeves will need to be finish-bored after installing into cylinder jug.
- NOTE: CYLINDER TYPE COLUMN EXPLANATIONS:
AC - Original cylinder bore is alloy-chrome plated. Cylinder must be bored to accept new sleeve.
(1) 74.88mm Centrifugal cast iron cylinder sleeve
Specs for L.A. Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve-74.8mm Bore - FL1198
Cross reference number(s):