L.A. Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve-68mm Bore
- Part #: FL1201
- Manufacturer Part #: FL1201
This item is no longer available
Overview of L.A. Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve-68mm Bore
- L.A. Sleeve Co. lets you re-sleeve worn or seized cylinders
- An economical solution for riders, racers and engine builders -- way less expensive than new cylinders
- Made from an alloy of carbon, chrome and 200 Brinel molybdenum, these centrifugal castings are easy to install and bore
- Turn your rebuild into a dependable, long-lasting engine
- Sleeves will need to be finish-bored after installing into cylinder jug.
- NOTE: CYLINDER TYPE COLUMN EXPLANATIONS:
AC - Original cylinder bore is alloy-chrome plated. Cylinder must be bored to accept new sleeve.
Specs for L.A. Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve-68mm Bore
Fitment for L.A. Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve-68mm Bore
Part FL1201 fits the following machines
|1995 Arctic Cat ZR 440|
|1994 Arctic Cat ZR 440|
Reviews for L.A. Sleeve Cylinder Sleeve-68mm Bore
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.