Overview of Kuryakyn Universal Small Silver Bullets w/20W Halogen Bulb - 2303
- Universal Silver Bullets can be installed just about anywhere - 5/16 in. -18 mounting bolt
- They include minimal mounting hardware, but with a little ingenuity, they will fill the bill in applications we don't cover with complete kits
- Our P-Clamps and new Fork Clamps work great to attach Silver Bullets to engine guards, frame tubes, or fork tubes
- Halogen Silver Bullets a Kuryakyn exclusive, Halogen Silver Bullets are assembled with high shock, heavy duty single filament quartz halogen bulbs
- Includes clear lenses only
Red lens H21-370 or amber lens H21-371 available for turn signal use. Kuryakyn recommends halogen silver bullets be used as auxiliary driving lights with the standard clear lenses.
Notes: There is no need to use a Load Equalizer with Halogen Silver Bullet kits
Important Info on Silver Bullets:
Halogen Silver Bullets have a single power wire and ground through their mount. Do not wire Halogen Silver Bullets with Red Lenses to operate as running lights unless using our Run-Turn-Brake Controller, P/N 21179 or H40-028 for use on Softails 96-06, Dynas, Dressers and Road Kings 97-06 and Sportsters 97-03. Excessive Heat will result in cracked lenses
Small Silver Bullets measure 2-1/2 in. x 1-5/8 in.
Light Diameter 1 5/8"
Light Depth: 2 7/8"
Light Height: 2 1/4"
Replacement Bulb: P/N H22-058
Not DOT Approved
Specs for Kuryakyn Universal Small Silver Bullets w/20W Halogen Bulb - 2303
|Color - Lighting Lens
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):