Kuryakyn Universal Small Silver Bullets w/20W Halogen Bulb - 2305
- The wiring exits the light through the mounting bolt
- Universal Silver Bullets can be installed just about anywhere - 3/8 in. -16 hollow mounting bolts
- They include minimal mounting hardware, but with a little ingenuity, they will fill the bill in applications we don't cover with complete kits
- Our P-Clamps and new Fork Clamps work great to attach Silver Bullets to engine guards, frame tubes, or fork tubes
- Halogen Silver Bullets A Kuryakyn exclusive, Halogen Silver Bullets are assembled with high shock, heavy duty single filament quartz halogen bulbs
- Include clear lenses only
H21371 optional amber lens available for turn signal use. Kuryakyn recommends halogen silver bullets be used as auxiliary driving lights with the standard clear lenses.
There is no need to use a Load Equalizer with Halogen Silver Bullet kits
Important Info on Silver Bullets: Halogen Silver Bullets have a single power wire and ground through their mount. Do not wire Halogen Silver Bullets with Red Lenses to operate as running lights unless using our Run-Turn-Brake Controller, P/N 211179 or H40028 for use on Softails 96-06, Dynas, Dressers, and Road Kings 97-06 and Sportster 97-03 Excessive Heat will result in cracked lenses
Small Silver Bullets measure 2-1/2 in. x 1-5/8 in.
Includes 20 watt halogen bulb. For optional 35W, order part number H22-058
|Color - Lighting Lens
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):