Overview of Kuryakyn Switchblade Pegs without Adapters - 4446
- The new Switchblade Footpegs are sleek, versatile, and supremely comfortable
- In their standard compact mode, they are a large surface area, rubber isolated footpeg
- Deploy the concealed heelrest, and now you have the added fatigue-fighting comfort of the famous Kuryakyn ISO-Stirrups
- Although this setup will work in any peg location, these are ideal for bikes with forward mounted controls or cruise pegs!
- Footpeg adapter (with all necessary mounting hardware) sold separately
- Footpeg and adapter assembly is a direct replacement of the stock peg
(1) Left peg assembly
(1) Right peg assembly
ATTENTION: It is the installers responsibility to ensure that all of the fasteners (including pre-assembled) are tightened before operation of the motorcycle. Kuryakyn will not warranty components lost due to improper installation. Periodic maintenance may be required.
Specs for Kuryakyn Switchblade Pegs without Adapters - 4446
||Footpeg - Universal
Cross reference number(s):