Kuryakyn Small ISO-Pegs with Clevis & 1 1/4 in. Clamps - 8032
- Part #: H49657
- Manufacturer Part #: 8032
- MSRP Price: $99.95
- Our Price: $79.88
Overview of Kuryakyn Small ISO-Pegs with Clevis & 1 1/4 in. Clamps - 8032
- U.S. Patent # DES 411,400 and U.S. Patent # DES 405,393
- This is our most popular style of highway pegs
- Using our patented Magnum Quick Clamp, they are a snap to install and provide long-haul comfort
- These can be installed on any round tubing (frames or engine guards), but it is important to keep in mind that the footpeg itself will end up perpendicular to the bar to which it is mounted
- If your engine guard is angled in such a way so that the peg will not be level once installed, check out our adapter w/adjustable stop P/N 50-5503
- For Clevis mount with large peg use H49658
If you are unsure of the diameter of the tubing on which you would like to install the highway pegs and do not have a dial caliper, or micrometer at your disposal, here is an easy way to figure it out. Use a crescent/adjustable wrench and lightly clamp it around the tubing, then carefully slide it off the tubing without loosening it up. Use a tape measure or ruler to measure the distance between the two jaws, and that is the diameter of your highway bar tubing.
Note: Small ISO pegs include clevis mount with 1 1/4 in. quick clamps and are not adjustable. For pegs with adjustable mounts order the small ISO pegs with offset mounts, Part Number H49654
ATTENTION: It is the installers responsibility to ensure that all of the fasteners (including pre-assembled) are tightened before operation of the motorcycle. Kuryakyn will not warranty components lost due to improper installation. Periodic maintenance may be required.
|Type||Footpeg - Clamp-On|
Specs for Kuryakyn Small ISO-Pegs with Clevis & 1 1/4 in. Clamps - 8032
|Type||Footpeg - Clamp-On|
Reviews for Kuryakyn Small ISO-Pegs with Clevis & 1 1/4 in. Clamps - 8032
Sweet highway pegs
These were so easy to install, and after a few adjustments, they're in just the right spot fo me to stretch out on my XL1200C. They do a great job of reducing viabration. BONUS: They add a great custom look to the bike, especially with matching shift peg.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Small Iso-pegs by Kuryakyn w/ clamps
They were easy to install and adjustable to fit for individual comfort. Used them for the first time on a long weekend ride saved me from cramping up from not being able to change position of my feet and legs. Love EM!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Make the bike look soo much cleaner had another brand on there. These if used with NC Paldin you can adjust so your feet are level.I would recommend this item to a friend.