Kuryakyn Skull Mirrors - 1450
- The nastiest mirror on the street
- Mirror head measures 3" x 4" with 3" mirror face
- Smoothly arched stem positions mirror center approximately 4 3/8" above and 5 1/2" outboard of the mounting point
- Adjustment mechanism is a swivel ball between two opposing pins
- Pins are threaded to allow quick, easy tension adjustment
- Hardware for a variety of H-D mounting applications included
- Sold in pairs
- Will not fit on XL 04-up
NOTE: For metric cruisers - mirror adapters Part No. 397158(right hand thread) or Part No. 397174 (Yamaha models with left hand thread on right hand mirror) are required.
Mirror width (glass only): 3 in.
Mirror height (mirror only): 3 in.
Stem height: 2 1/2 in.
Stem offset: 5 1/4 in.
Thread size: 5/16 in. - 18
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):