Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger Kit - 9404
- Part #: 304434
- Manufacturer Part #: 9404
- MSRP Price: $299.95
- Our Price: $254.88
Overview of Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger Kit - 9404
- The Pro Series Hypercharger was designed for massive air-hungry V-Twin mills that like lots of RPMs
- If your motor needs air, here's the place to start
- The inlet is cavernous
- The filter area has been increased by a full 50%
- Internal shapes have been tweaked to allow increased flow and velocity
- The Pro has a look all its own
- All edges are radiused for a more streamlined appearance, and a completely new cover with speed lines completes this picture of performance
- The Pro Series Hyper will work on smaller stock engines also, but will perform about the same as the standard Hypercharger
- These kits contain an all chrome Hypercharger, mounting kit, and carburetor jetting necessary for a complete, sanitary installation.
- For replacement K&N filter order Part No. H30-095
Specs for Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger Kit - 9404
Fitment for Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger Kit - 9404
Part 304434 fits the following machines
|1997 Kawasaki VN1500D Vulcan Classic|
|1996 Kawasaki VN1500D Vulcan Classic|
|2004 Kawasaki VN1500E Vulcan Classic|
|2003 Kawasaki VN1500E Vulcan Classic|
|2002 Kawasaki VN1500E Vulcan Classic|
|2001 Kawasaki VN1500E Vulcan Classic|
|2000 Kawasaki VN1500E Vulcan Classic|
|1999 Kawasaki VN1500E Vulcan Classic|
|1998 Kawasaki VN1500E Vulcan Classic|
|2001 Kawasaki VN1500G Vulcan Nomad|
|2000 Kawasaki VN1500G Vulcan Nomad|
|1999 Kawasaki VN1500G Vulcan Nomad|
Reviews for Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger Kit - 9404
Overall, happy with product
The only issue was on the breathers, the chrome had some good size bubbles on them which didn't look too good, but once it was installed, you couldn't really notice them. My husband likes his hypercharger!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Made a world of difference. With a price to match.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Starving for Air
Pro Series charger is definitely better than the stock air box. Bike doesn't feel like is starving for air anymore. I'm very glad I purchase the product. I shopped around for several months looking for the best deal and I found it at Dennis kirk. It reallly looks good on the bike.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I actually installed this along with Cobra Speedster Longs exhaust and a Powercommander III. I noticed a considerable increase in performance, particularly in the 50mph and up range. Looks really cool on the bike. I like the way the butterflies open with the throttle. Also like the way removal of the stock air cleaner opens up the left side of the bike. Hardest part of the install was getting the stock crossover tube out and attaching the vacuum tube to operate the butterflies, other than that, not bad at all. I have read some reviews about how this sticks out too far and makes the bike uncomfortable to ride, but I don't think it is that bad (I'm 6'3" and it doesn't really bother me, just makes the brake pedal a little harder to get to). I plan on getting some spacers and longer bolts to move the right side floorboard and brake pedal out some. Should be pretty comfortable then.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I have this on my 2003 VTX 1800 C it looks mean and is of excellent quality, and gulps the air. The filter is easy to get to for cleaning too. The filter may get in the way for longer legged riders with hiway pegs, it hits me at about the knee joint.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Kuryakyn Pro Series Hypercharger Kit - 9404
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|