Kuryakyn Pro-R Hypercharger - 9465
- Part #: 183225
- Manufacturer Part #: 9465
- MSRP Price: $320.95
- Our Price: $288.86
Overview of Kuryakyn Pro-R Hypercharger - 9465
- Since its inception, the Hypercharger has continued to evolve to meet the needs of the performance minded rider
- What you see here is without a doubt best flowing Hypercharger we have ever produced
- The interior shapes, especially the critical radius leading into the carb or throttle body, have been carefully designed
- The outer cover incorporates an additional scoop to direct air into a high-flow, washable foam filter element that seats snuggly in the end of the round K&N filter element
- This filter assembly is one of the best flowing on the market and is capable of supplying enough air to even the highest output street motors
- The frontal opening is huge and as with all Hyperchargers, the vacuum operated butterflies allow almost unrestricted airflow to the filter under high-load riding situations
Specs for Kuryakyn Pro-R Hypercharger - 9465
Fitment for Kuryakyn Pro-R Hypercharger - 9465
Part 183225 fits the following machines
|2007 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan|
|2006 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan|
|2005 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan|
|2004 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan|
|2006 Kawasaki VN2000D Vulcan 2000 Limited Edition|
|2005 Kawasaki VN2000D Vulcan 2000 Limited Edition|
|2007 Kawasaki VN2000E Vulcan 2000 Classic|
|2006 Kawasaki VN2000E Vulcan 2000 Classic|
|2007 Kawasaki VN2000F Vulcan 2000 Classic LT|
|2006 Kawasaki VN2000F Vulcan 2000 Classic LT|
|2009 Kawasaki VN2000G Vulcan|
|2008 Kawasaki VN2000G Vulcan|
|2009 Kawasaki VN2000H Vulcan 2000 Classic|
|2008 Kawasaki VN2000H Vulcan 2000 Classic|
|2010 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT|
|2009 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT|
|2008 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT|
Reviews for Kuryakyn Pro-R Hypercharger - 9465
I am very satisfied
I certainly like the look that it has. Of you listen carefully you can actually hear the air flowing quite smoothly through the intake. It took less than an hour and the instructions were fairly easy to install. I have this running with the cobra long exhaust and a cobra fi200r on my Vulcan 2000 classic. It does stick out farther than the original airbox but has not affected my comfort on the open road.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Added new vance and hines pipes, power commander and the hypercharger on my vtx1800. Had bike dyno tuned and love the preformance. The hypercharger looks cool and I like that Ill nver need to replace the filter, only clean it.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great look and sounds great
I actually had to read the instructions to get this bad boy on my bike, but it was really worth it. It looks great, sounds great, and maybe a little more power too.I would recommend this item to a friend.
honda vtx 1800
great quality wish the directions were a little clearer with better pictures but besides that looks and works greatI would recommend this item to a friend.
Works well and looks great!
I'm running this on a Vulcan 2000-- fitment is excellent, it works well, and was a snap to install. The chrome is flawless and it's wearing well. After loading the proper map on my power commander I got a noticeable increase by the butt dyno. The only negative is it sort of gets in the way of my leg-- but I put some spacers on the floorboard bolts (3/4") and that made a big difference.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Kuryakyn Pro-R Hypercharger - 9465
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|