Overview of Kuryakyn Magnum Quick Clamp 1 in. I.D. - 7940
- Stainless steel construction for fast, simple installation
- No more stripped bolt heads
- Fits some aftermarket engine guards
- Sold each
Choose the correct size clamp for your application
- In order to do this you will need to determine what size engine guard you have on your motorcycle
- If you do not have a dial caliper available, you can easily determine the diameter of the engine guard
- You will need a piece of heavy paper or cardboard, a ruler, a pencil, and a scissors
- Use the pencil and ruler to make to marks on the edge of the paper 1 in. apart
- Take the scissors and cut lines perpendicular to the edge of the paper at the marks you just made
- Fold the resulting flap of paper out of the way
- Next, take the piece of paper to the bike and check to see if the tubing will slip into the opening youve made in the edge of the paper
- If the opening is too small, repeat the procedure enlarging the opening to 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1.35, and 1-1/2 until you find one that will fit
- We have made a lot of friends with these!
- Stainless steel construction for superior strength and hinged design for fast simple installation
- No more stripped bolt heads!
By the way. . .
- Cobra engine guards are 1-1/4 diameter
- Frame down tubes on VN1500 and some other Japanese cruisers are 1.35 diameter
- The curved part of a Valkyrie engine guard in front of the valve covers will accept a 1-1/8 diameter clamp
- Frame down tubes on a V-Star 650 are 1-1/4 in diameter
(1) Magnum Quick clamp
(1) 1/2 in. ID x 3/32 in. Spacer
Specs for Kuryakyn Magnum Quick Clamp 1 in. I.D. - 7940
|Clamp Max I.D.
|Clamp Min. I.D.
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):