Kuryakyn Magnum Quick Clamp 1 1/8 in. I.D. - 7941
- Part #: H500526
- Manufacturer Part #: 7941
- MSRP Price: $24.99
- Our Price: $19.88
Overview of Kuryakyn Magnum Quick Clamp 1 1/8 in. I.D. - 7941
- Stainless steel construction for fast, simple installation
- No more stripped bolt heads
- Fits H-D frame down-tubes
- Sold each
- Choose the correct size clamp for your application
- In order to do this you will need to determine what size engine guard you have on your motorcycle
- If you do not have a dial caliper available, you can easily determine the diameter of the engine guard
- You will need a piece of heavy paper or cardboard, a ruler, a pencil, and a scissors
- Use the pencil and ruler to make to marks on the edge of the paper 1 in. apart
- Take the scissors and cut lines perpendicular to the edge of the paper at the marks you just made
- Fold the resulting flap of paper out of the way
- Next, take the piece of paper to the bike and check to see if the tubing will slip into the opening youve made in the edge of the paper
- If the opening is too small, repeat the procedure enlarging the opening to 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1.35, and 1-1/2 until you find one that will fit
- We have made a lot of friends with these!
- Stainless steel construction for superior strength and hinged design for fast simple installation
- No more stripped bolt heads!
- By the way. . .
- Cobra engine guards are 1-1/4 diameter
- Frame down tubes on VN1500 and some other Japanese cruisers are 1.35 diameter
- The curved part of a Valkyrie engine guard in front of the valve covers will accept a 1-1/8 diameter clamp
- Frame down tubes on a V-Star 650 are 1-1/4 in diameter
(1) Magnum Quick clamp
(1) 1/2 in. ID x 3/32 in. Spacer
Specs for Kuryakyn Magnum Quick Clamp 1 1/8 in. I.D. - 7941
Reviews for Kuryakyn Magnum Quick Clamp 1 1/8 in. I.D. - 7941
magnum quick clamps
I am using these quick clamps for a belt guard on a pan shovel head.These stainless steel clamps add strength and decoration to my hand crafted stainless steel belt guard. This is a great product for custom applications like a belt guard that comes off the bottom frame downtubes.I think these clamps work and look perfect and are easy to remove for belt service.I think these clamps can be used on custom bikes in ways I have yet to discover!!! Keep on building using the Magnum Quick Clamp.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?
Instructions and Media for Kuryakyn Magnum Quick Clamp 1 1/8 in. I.D. - 7941
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|