Overview of Kuryakyn Low-Profile Panacea LED Taillight with Smoke Lens - 5426
- Low-Profile Panacea with smoke lens, tag light window
- The Panacea Taillight System has set new standards in LED lighting for Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- The Panacea allows your rear taillight and turn signals to work together as running lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Simple plug-in installation makes the Panacea an extremely user-friendly upgrade to virtually all late-model Harleys
- If you install both the taillight and turn signal inserts, you'll have over 300 individual LEDs working for you
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PANACEA TAILLIGHTS
1. All wiring for trailer lights must be spliced into the wiring harness ahead of the Panacea control module.
2. If the rear of the motorcycle is equipped with any incandescent lights that were not original equipment, such lights must be spliced into the wiring harness ahead of the Panacea control module. Police models are often equipped with additional lights not found on their civilian counterparts. Be aware that these lights must be rewired, removed or converted to LED prior to installing a Panacea system.
Flashing brake and amber arrow can be disabled if desired using a switch on the included Panacea rear taillight control module.
Not compatible with H-D accessory or other aftermarket lighting modules. These must be removed before installing Panacea taillights.
Will fit earlier models listed, but will require splicing into wiring harness.
(1) Taillight lens
(1) Alarm compatible load equalizer
(1) Panacea control module
(1) Stock control tab
(1) Inverted control tab
(1) Rubber gasket
(1) Twin cam taillight connector
(1) Evolution style 1157 base connector
(1) Accessory light plug in adapter for twin cams
(1) LED fender tip replacement light chip
(1) Dielectric grease
Specs for Kuryakyn Low-Profile Panacea LED Taillight with Smoke Lens - 5426
|Color - Lighting Lens
Cross reference number(s):