Overview of Kuryakyn Left Side Bar End - 6287
- The simplest, cleanest throttle position holder on the market
- Attaches to the end of the handlebar like a bar-end weight
- Open the throttle to the desired position, then roll the throttle back; a spring-loaded tensioner keeps the throttle in place
- Simply roll the throttle forward to disengage
- Matching left side bar-end weight completes the look
- Not suggested for use on bike with ISO, ISO-Flame or Transformer Grips
NOTE: Requires handlebars that have open ends.
NOTE: Installation may require cutting or drilling a 5/8 in. hole in the end of grips.
Specs for Kuryakyn Left Side Bar End - 6287
|Angle - Bar End
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):