Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge - Chrome - 4219
- Part #: 406777
- Manufacturer Part #: 4219
- MSRP Price: $44.95
- Our Price: $35.88
Overview of Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge - Chrome - 4219
- Unfortunately, most riders find out that their charging system has failed when they end up broken down on the side of the road; a little advanced warning can keep you from being stranded in the middle of nowhere
- Know at a glance whether or not your charging system is working properly
- LED battery gauge has an array of LEDs indicating the operating voltage of the bikes electrical system
- Green LEDs represent the normal operating range of your charging system, 12.5V to 14.5V
- Amber LEDs warn the rider that the bike is not charging
- If the reading drops below 10V or exceeds 15V, a flashing red LED will alert the rider of an impending stall or the possibility of damage to the battery and/or sensitive electronic components on the motorcycle
- Simple two-wire connection and a compact size (about 2 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/16 in.) make installation a breeze
- A daylight sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the LED; bright during the day for visibility and dim at night so as not to distract you
- Includes self-adhesive backing
(1) Chrome Battery Gauge
(1) Instructions Sheet
Specs for Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge - Chrome - 4219
Reviews for Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge - Chrome - 4219
Great product, great value
I bought this on the recommendation of a long time friend who has one on his bike. I like the size, looks and function of the gauge. I have been riding with the gauge attached and feel very comfortable knowing that it will signal when the charging system is not doing its job. I sometimes ride long distances and want to be alerted immediately if my battery or charging system is not working. With the cost of a new battery and repairs to the charging system this is an excellent product to keep the rider up to date.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Works real well, could have used a little longer wires, but I just added a little 18ga wire to connect to my accessory fuseI would recommend this item to a friend.
LED voltage gauge
Good value for the money. Small and easy to install. Easy to read.I would recommend this item to a friend.
every motorcycle should have one at the factory where they are built. i have been stranded many times because i did not know whether it was my battery or charging system. this happened to me 4 times on 4 different motorcycles. it is easy to mount and looks great plus modern led lights. recommend very highlyI would recommend this item to a friend.
The most time consuming part of installing this was finding which hot wire was controlled by the key, but other than that, it was very easy to install and looks great between my speedo and tach gauges. The downside is the red led is too bright.I would recommend this item to a friend.
This beats taking a voltmeter and checking your charging system periodically!! Bikes should come with volt or amp gauges as standard equipment. The hardest part will be deciding where to put it on the bars!I would recommend this item to a friend.
good for monitoring your battery to avoid inconvinience during long ridesI would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge - Chrome - 4219
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Tech Tip: Kuryakyn Electronic Goodies installation Episode 28 (Bike 2002 GL 1800)||Instructional Video||3:29|
|Product Info: Kuryakyn: Handlebar Electrontics - Goldwings||Instructional Video||3:30|