Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge - Chrome - 4219
- Part #: 406777
- Manufacturer Part #: 4219
- MSRP Price: $44.95
- Our Price: $37.29
Overview of Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge - Chrome - 4219
- Unfortunately, most riders find out that their charging system has failed when they end up broken down on the side of the road; a little advanced warning can keep you from being stranded in the middle of nowhere
- Know at a glance whether or not your charging system is working properly
- LED battery gauge has an array of LEDs indicating the operating voltage of the bikes electrical system
- Green LEDs represent the normal operating range of your charging system, 12.5V to 14.5V
- Amber LEDs warn the rider that the bike is not charging
- If the reading drops below 10V or exceeds 15V, a flashing red LED will alert the rider of an impending stall or the possibility of damage to the battery and/or sensitive electronic components on the motorcycle
- Simple two-wire connection and a compact size (about 2 in. x 3/4 in. x 3/16 in.) make installation a breeze
- A daylight sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the LED; bright during the day for visibility and dim at night so as not to distract you
- Includes self-adhesive backing
(1) Chrome Battery Gauge
(1) Instructions Sheet
Specs for Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge - Chrome - 4219
Reviews for Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge - Chrome - 4219
LED voltage gauge
Good value for the money. Small and easy to install. Easy to read.I would recommend this item to a friend.
every motorcycle should have one at the factory where they are built. i have been stranded many times because i did not know whether it was my battery or charging system. this happened to me 4 times on 4 different motorcycles. it is easy to mount and looks great plus modern led lights. recommend very highlyI would recommend this item to a friend.
The most time consuming part of installing this was finding which hot wire was controlled by the key, but other than that, it was very easy to install and looks great between my speedo and tach gauges. The downside is the red led is too bright.I would recommend this item to a friend.
This beats taking a voltmeter and checking your charging system periodically!! Bikes should come with volt or amp gauges as standard equipment. The hardest part will be deciding where to put it on the bars!I would recommend this item to a friend.
good for monitoring your battery to avoid inconvinience during long ridesI would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
This extremely compact and" easy to find a place for" gauge is available in chrome and wrinkle black. Simple hook up and provides me with peace of mind.The usual comment is: " That's really cool"..I think so.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Peace of mind.
Small easy to read and accurate. This gauge will fit almost anywhere, and provides peace of mind, knowing that the charging system is working.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge - Chrome - 4219
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Product Info: Kuryakyn: Handlebar Electrontics - Goldwings||Instructional Video||3:30|
|Tech Tip: Kuryakyn Electronic Goodies installation Episode 28 (Bike 2002 GL 1800)||Instructional Video||3:29|