Kuryakyn L.E.D. Battery Gauge - Black - 4218
- Part #: 406981
- Manufacturer Part #: 4218
- MSRP Price: $44.95
- Our Price: $37.07
Overview of Kuryakyn L.E.D. Battery Gauge - Black - 4218
- Unfortunately, most riders find out that their charging system has failed when they end up broken down on the side of the road
- A little advanced warning can keep you from being stranded in the middle of nowhere
- Now you will know at a glance whether or not your charging system is working properly
- Our L.E.D. Battery Gauge is an array of L.E.D.s indicating the operating voltage of the bikes electrical system
- Green L.E.D.s represent the normal operating range of your charging system, 12.5v to 14.5v
- Amber L.E.D.s warn the rider that the bike is not charging
- If the reading drops below 10v or exceeds 15v, a flashing red L.E.D. will alert the rider of an impending stall or the possibility of damage to the battery and/or sensitive electronic components on the motorcycle
- Simple two-wire connection and a compact size (about 2x3/4x3/16) make installation a breeze
- A daylight sensor automatically adjusts the brightness of the L.E.D.s
- They are bright during the day for visibility and dim at night so as not to blind the rider
- Includes self-adhesive backing
(1) Black Battery Gauge
(1) Instructions Sheet
Specs for Kuryakyn L.E.D. Battery Gauge - Black - 4218
Reviews for Kuryakyn L.E.D. Battery Gauge - Black - 4218
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Its always a good thing to know your battery condition at a glance before you turn that ignition key on and realize ooops! I have bought one for every bike i have owned and they work great and look great.I would recommend this item to a friend.
i have these on both my bikes. its cheap insurance so you know whats going on. on a 1981 honda cb750c and an 02 sporty.I would recommend this item to a friend.
L.E.D. Battery Gauge is a plus for any bike!
I am glad I purchased this gauge and I only wish I knew about it months ago. I had a black one installed onto my 2009 Can-Am Spyder because I needed to know if it was specifically the battery that wasn't charging. The first gauge I got was defective because the lights should always be on whenever the bike is on... and it wasn't lighting up. So, I called and ordered another one, had it mailed to the bike dealer, three days later I drove my bike there and they swapped out the gauges. I have not had any problems with this second one at all. It is small, convenient, and cool looking on my bike. It is only about 2" long and it does'nt get in the way. I have seen only 1 or 2 other battery gauges on the market and they were not as neat looking as this brand and they were a bit more costly. The LED lights are small but are very bright and easy to see. I consider this money well spent. I strongly recommend this brand.I would recommend this item to a friend.
A must if you want to verify you're charging system. Only dislike is that the numbers are painted on so if you rub to hard they will come off and the unit is plastic.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Real good purchase
Looks and works great. Only thing is that the numbers are painted on and if you rub to hard they will come off . Other than that i'm real happy with it . A must to make sure the charging system is working.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Kuryakyn L.E.D. Battery Gauge - Black - 4218
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Product Info: Kuryakyn: Handlebar Electrontics - Goldwings||Instructional Video||3:30|