You May Also Be Interested In
Part #: 4409090 Mfg Part #: MY00130Other People Bought
MSRP Price: $305.99
Our Price: $275.39
The Hypercharger set the standard over 20 years ago as the benchmark in V-twin performance! Normally, replacing a stock air cleaner with a Hypercharger will net you a 7-9 horsepower increase at the rear wheel, with no other modifications! Add a carb recalibration kit, a good performance exhaust system (not drag pipes) and a 12-14 horsepower increase is normal. Twist the throttle and watch the hotrod-styled vacuum-operated butterflies mesmerize onlookers. Includes lifetime washable K&N filter element.
NOTE: Not legal for street use on pollution-controlled vehicles.
(1) Chrome hypercharger assembly with filter
(1) 15-1/2" Vacuum hose
(1) Plastic straight hose fitting
(1) Gasket with adhesive back
(3) 1/4"-20 x 5/8" Socket cap head bolts
(1) 1/2" Barbed elbow hose fitting
(1) Black aluminium air cleaner adapter
(1) Rubber inlet flow plate
(1) Black steel support bracket
(1) 6mm-1.00 x 50mm Socket cap head bolt
(2) 5mm-.80 x 14mm Socket cap head bolts
(2) 5mm Split lock washers
(1) 5mm-.80 Nylock nut
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
Part 4901626 fits the following machines