Overview of Kuryakyn Hypercharger Air Cleaner - 9432
NOTE:These kits contain an all chrome Hypercharger, mounting kit, and carburetor jetting necessary for a complete, sanitary installation.
(1) K&N filter
(1) Mounting bracket
(1) Idle adjustment mounting bracket
(2) M6 aluminum tapered bolt cap
(1) Rubber manifold
(2) 1 in. x .75 OD aluminum spacers
(1) Rubber bump stop
(2) M6x1.0x45mm SHCS fastners
(3) 1/4-20x5/8 in. SCHS fasteners
(3) 1/4-20 hex nuts
(1) Anti-seize compound
(1) Barbed nylon hose connector
(1) 90-degree barbed fitting
(1) 10 in. Float bowl hose 5/16 ID
(1) 16 in. Vacuum hose 5/21 ID
(1) Barbed nylon T hose connector
(1) 1/8 in. Threaded nylon plug
(1) Jet Kit
(1) 3.0 drill bit
(1) M4 x .7 tap
(2) Main jets
(1) Small-headed air bleed threaded
(1) .55mm shim
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):10101407
Specs for Kuryakyn Hypercharger Air Cleaner - 9432
|Color - Primary||Chrome|
Fitment for Kuryakyn Hypercharger Air Cleaner - 9432See if this part fits your ride
Part 183088 fits the following machines
- 2009 Honda VT750C Shadow Aero
- 2008 Honda VT750C Shadow Aero
- 2007 Honda VT750C Shadow Aero
- 2006 Honda VT750C Shadow Aero
- 2005 Honda VT750C Shadow Aero
- 2004 Honda VT750C Shadow Aero
This installation requires opening up the top and bottom of your carb.and drilling and tapping a new vacume jet in the top. Shimming your metering rod and changing out the main jet.
Worked out great with my Vance and Hines straightshots.
Now have better intake and exhaust flow.
With all involved in the install I would call it a moderate experience required install. If in doubt take it to your mechanic and will void your warrenty due to the carb. Mod.
All that being said I had it all done in 45 minutes thanks to a 6 part install I watched on Youtube (Mistamoola)