Overview of Kuryakyn Hypercharger Air Cleaner - 9422
- Since their introduction for Harley-Davidson models in 1992, The Hypercharger has been widely recognized as one of the most cost effective performance modifications available
- When the demand arose for adaptation to the Metric Cruisers we expected similar increases, but never expected to see the gain common on these engines
- Aside from the desirable gains in performance, the Hypercharger is one of the most striking enhancements you can make to your bike
- The cases are beautifully chromed, and trap doors and butterflies are available in a wide array of colors
- These kits contain an all chrome Hypercharger, mounting kit, and carburetor jetting necessary for a complete, sanitary installation.
- We recommend that Hypercharger installation and jetting on the V-Star 650 be performed by a Yamaha Dealer or other qualified technician.
- For replacement K&N filter order Part No. H30-8513
- Fits: Yamaha XV650 V-Star 98-05 (ALL) with factory dual carburetors
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Kuryakyn Hypercharger Air Cleaner - 9422
|Color - Primary
Cross reference number(s):