Overview of Kuryakyn Gloss Black Extended Brake Pedal - 9671
- The answer to more leg room on floorboard equipped H-D Models!
- Levers move the location of the brake pedal pad while flattening the angle of the pad.
- Amount of extension varies depending on application, but the result is that your foot is no longer "under" the brake pedal, making braking easier and more natural.
- All levers are beautifully polished and chrome-plated or powder-coated steel.
- They have a bronze bushing with a grease fitting for smooth operation and long life.
NOTE: For models listed without fairing lowers
(1) Gloss black steel extended brake pedal
(1) Cotter pin
Specs for Kuryakyn Gloss Black Extended Brake Pedal - 9671
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):