Kuryakyn Driving Light Bar with L.E.D. Turn Signals - 4001
- This is one of the more enlightening products you can add to your motorcycle
- The bar is die-cast and chrome-plated for stunning good looks
- Halogen Silver Bullets are mounted on top to function as driving lights
- A band of high-intensity amber L.E.D.s start in front and wrap around each end of the bar and function as both running lights and auxiliary turn signals
- The side-facing L.E.D.s help to alert nearby cars and motorcycles of your intentions
- A variety of mounting brackets (sold separately) are available to fit most of todays popular cruisers
To avoid overloading existing circuits, we recommend using our wiring and relay kit, part number 21-1224, when connecting the silver bullets.
L.E.D. auxiliary turn signals are not D.O.T. approved and may require load equalizer Part No. 21-1249, sold separately.
This Light Bar is compatible with most windshields, but does not fit with Memphis Fats.
(1) Turn signal/light bar assembly
(2) Bezels w/visor
(8) T-Tap Scotch lock connectors
(8) Male scotch lock connectors
(3) 8 in. Cable ties
(2) 1/4 in. Flat washers
(2) 1/4-20x1/2 in. BSCS fasteners w/patch
(2) Packets Dielectric grease
(1) Diode wire
(1) Ground wire
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):